How to Give
How to Give to the International Programs Fund
Credit Card via Secured Website
- Fill out Purdue's secure "Purdue-gift" form.
- When filling out the form:
- Be sure to select the Purdue University - Additional Designation for "Designation Area".
- And select the International Programs fund for "Select a Fund".
- If you wish to indicate a specific area of International Programs, type the area in the "Other Instructions" field, eg (Andrew Roccella Scholarship, Art Tichenor Scholarship)
Click here to give via Purdue-gift
Check or Credit Card via Regular Mail
Print gift form (click here to view), complete, and mail to:
Dick & Sandy Dauch Alumni Center
403 West Wood Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2007
Please note on the gift form that your gift should be designated for the Office of International Programs as well as which specific fund.
We will send you a receipt as soon as we have processed your gift.
Your gifts enable Purdue's International Programs to continue providing essential support to the internationalization of Purdue University and to expand on its current programming. We appreciate your commitment to the Office of International Programs at Purdue. It will be valued for years to come and by people worldwide.
Why invest in the Office of International Programs Fund at Purdue?
University Development Giving Page
Thank you for expanding the value of a Purdue education!